Description: SysExporter utility allows you to grab the data stored in standard list-views, tree-views, list boxes, combo boxes, text-boxes, and WebBrowser/HTML controls from almost any application running on your system, and export it to text, HTML or XML file.
Here’s some examples for data that you can export with SysExporter:
- The files list inside archive file (.zip, .rar, and so on) as displayed by WinZip or 7-Zip File Manager.
- The files list inside a folder.
- The event log of Windows.
- The list of emails and contacts in Outlook Express.
- The Registry values displayed in the right pane of the Registry Editor.
- The data displayed by SysInternals utilities (Registry Monitor, File Monitor, Process Explorer, and others.)
- The text inside a standard message-box of Windows.
- The HTML inside any instance of Internet Explorer.
The user interface: simple and straightforward. Scroll throught the different controls/elements in the top pane, and preview the available data in the bottom pane. Note that you could filter across the different controls (e.g. Listview, Listbox, Combobox, Treeview, etc), as the program allows you to activate/deactivate these at will. If you don’t quite know what this means forget about it: simply scroll through all the available dialogs of the program you seek and you will find your info.
Portable: installer setup as well as zip-only versions available.
Compatibility: WinAll – 64-bit version also available.