Quote from Javacool:
I’m happy to announce a new, dedicated home for the CLSID + other helper lists: http://www.systemlookup.com
The list maintainers, contributors and I have been working on this site non-stop, and enough features are up and running to get it in the hands of the people that need it.
Although global search of all lists isn’t yet up, you can browse and search by list: http://www.systemlookup.com/lists.php
The following lists are currently available, with more (the O4s and others) coming soon:
* CLSID List – BHOs, Toolbars, SHs, Explorer Bars
* O9 List – Internet Explorer Buttons
* O10 List – Layered Service Providers
* O18 List – Extra protocols
* O20 List – AppInit_DLLs & Winlogon Notify
* O21 List – ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad
* O22 List – Shared Task Scheduler
* O23 List – Services
We look forward to continuing to improve the site and building some great new features to make things even easier.
But for now – Enjoy!
Javacool & the List Maintainers and Contributors:
Sincere appreciation to Javacool and the many long-time contributors who help maintain this important information for the community.