- Copy files faster
- Pause and resume file transfers
- Error recovery
- Interactive file list
- Shell integration
- Full Unicode support
Double click the installer and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
Once complete TeraCopy will be integrated into the Windows Explorer Shell so there is no need to open TeraCopy prior to use.
By default TeraCopy is added to the Windows Explorer Context Menu (right click menu) and becomes the default Windows copy handler. This can be changed by adjusting the settings.
- With TeraCopy open click the More button
- In the lower right corner click Menu > Options to view or adjust settings
- Right click the file(s)/folder(s) you wish to move
- Note: To select multiple files on the Keyboard press and hold the Ctrl button while selecting multiple files with the mouse.
- Once all file(s)/folder(s) are selected right click and choose TeraCopy > Add
- TeraCopy will now open.
- Select either Copy To or Move To and then Browse…
- Choose the destination for the file(s)/folder(s) to be transfered
- The file(s)/folder(s) will transfer and TeraCopy will close