Here are the best apps I have found for searching out the hottest and best apps available on the
Android Market Google Play Store
- AppBrain App Market – Discover the best Android apps and share them with your friends.
The best way to find new apps in Google Play (Android market).
Make the Android market usable, and find your next favorite app, live wallpaper or widget:
– App recommendations
– New and hot apps of the day
– Find top Android apps with a price drop
– Share your best apps (eg twitter/facebook)
– Tracks market update: notifies of updates available
– Fast uninstaller
– Browse “my apps” on http://www.appbrain.com and install apps with a sync instead of barcode scanner
– Keep your list of installed apps as a backup on AppBrain.com
AppBrain is the best way to discover top Android apps in the Android market and to manage your apps. It does not work with the Amazon app store.
The manage apps is like a killer file explorer / task manager for your already installed apps:
– Start app, Quick uninstaller, share to Facebook
– Fast sync widget to access AppBrain from the desktop and backup your apps to the cloud
– app2sd functionality to move apps to sd (app 2 sd)
– Find market update: notifies you of any updates available
Discover cool apps and top games in the Android market:
– sort by hot apps today, hot apps this week, highest rated apps, price drops etc
– Filter apps by free apps, paid apps, price reduced apps, app2sd enabled apps, new apps
– Fast search over the entire Android market
– Unlike applanet or black market, these are only legal apps.
- BravoSE– Bravo SE is the search engine that helps you to find the apps or games by using not only their names, but also functional words.
Don’t know the names of the apps? Try searching based on their functions. Type the functional words that describe what you want to do, such as antivirus, network traffic monitor, GPS navigation, chat tool, news reading, media player, task killer, Bravo SE will help you to find the most suitable apps in Android Market.
1. Searching based on functions (no need to know the names of apps)
2. Navigation by functional categories; wonderful browsing experience
3. Customization of your favorite special topics and interested lists
4. Top apps and popular games recommended by senior editors
- Chomp – Chomp’s proprietary algorithm learns the functions and topics of apps, so you can search based on what apps do, not just what they’re called. Try searching for “puzzle games”, “kids games”, “expense trackers”, “tip calculators” or “chat” and start finding great apps.
Other great features:
* Full landscape support
* Filter your search based on price and whether you’re looking for a game or not
* Get app and topic suggestions as you type
* If you get the app name wrong, we’ll suggest a better spelling
* See searches related to your search